Dedication to quality
We are proud to work with the following organizations:
- American Institute of Baking (AIB) – Prestige-Pak has earned a AA rating for its cleanliness and food safety. AIB performs annual audits of the facility to assure compliance with regulatory requirements for food packaging under the GFSI/BRC scheme.
- Flexographical Technical Association (FTA) – Founded in 1958, FTA is the leading society devoted exclusively to the flexographic printing industry.
- International Compliance Information Exchange (iCiX) – The iCiX Validated Certificate Management System protects buyers and provides transparency into supplier quality and compliance.
- International Food Safety and Quality Network (IFSQN) – A news and information community for food safety and quality professionals throughout the world, IFSQN publishes news releases, case studies, technical articles, jobs and events researched by its editorial panel or published on the site by registered members.
- EUROFINS Food Integrity & Innovation – Third-party environmental testing of the Prestige-Pak facility is conducted quarterly by EUROFINS Food Integrity & Innovation of Madison, Wisconsin. They also conduct HACCP and GMP training as well as annual policy validation for Prestige-Pak personnel.